6 Oct 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

Again I have had a VERY busy week!

I have been out for the first run with my first paying client :-) It was a lot of fun and we both really enjoyed it! It made me realise that I had made the right choice and that being a running coach is really the right job for me :-)

The AOF running course is confirmed and I will be starting with a class on Wednesday 2nd November!

There are a couple of smaller fitness centres that want to meet up with me and are very interested with me instructing a running group for them!

On top of this I have, of course, continued my Valencia Marathon training and think it is going very well. I feel much fitter than I was when preparing for Copenhagen Marathon.
I think this is because as well as running I have been cycling very much, almost every day this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment